Carcrafter7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Carcrafter7
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

After finding out that the games are based on The Witcher saga. I'm on the most recent one that has been released in America called Baptism of Fire. Great series so far am liking the characters especially Milva. I really like the father/daughter bond that Geralt and Ciri have in the series. Am wondering what will happen when they finally meet each other again. What do you guys think of the book series? Do you like the books or the games more?

zznn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#2 zznn
Member since 2005 • 94 Posts

I am on the 5th and last one right now "The Lady of the Lake". I had the privilege of reading it in Polish and it makes all the difference. Thanks to reading the books I understand a lot of little details in the games that previously didn't know.

Sadly only a small percentage of the Witcher 3 players would have played the previous two games, let alone read the books. It's being marketed as a standalone sort of game for the console market I hope they won't forget their hardcore PC book/reading Witcher 1 playing fans. It's CDPR afterall.

Carcrafter7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Carcrafter7
Member since 2005 • 432 Posts

@zznn: I thought the witcher 2 did well on the 360 which is why there is a big interest in the third game. From the advertisements I have seen it says "the epic conclusion to the witcher trilogy" I myself never played the first one because I never had a gaming PC. The only reason I was able to play the second one was because it came to the 360.

MistoElectra

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4 MistoElectra
Member since 2019 • 3 Posts

Me!

WhiteLynx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#5 WhiteLynx
Member since 2005 • 39 Posts

Read only Blood of Elves so far, have to read more as it helps to understand in game plot.