Firelo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Firelo
Member since 2009 • 64 Posts

A Large thank you to CD Projekt red.This game is the only one for more than a decade that made me dream.Now it is my 2nd favorite one following Baldur 's Gate II: Shadows of Amn and with Planescape: Torment coming 3rd.

Avatar image for deactivated-5bacece731933
deactivated-5bacece731933

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 29

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By deactivated-5bacece731933
Member since 2015 • 218 Posts

I have actually sent them an email specifically saying "Thank you"! It is very, very important to realize how much they paid attention to making an amazing game.

Now that I finished the game, I am actually mad at them. I feel like I have nothing to do!

Why couldn't they just let the ending be the beginning for the continuation of free play without the main story? However it ends, the game could continue from there without having any real significant changes but perhaps a few details that will hint to the events that happened in the meanwhile. Like this, loading to the last save game before the end- it just feels very not-RPG.

For example,

If the game ends with Ciri becoming a Witcher, she can be a companion to us for the rest of our play. We can have the option of choosing whether she should wait or come with us, there can be a few conversations. It is not difficult to integrate this! And some stuff can be explained as how they WILL happen. Like the Nilfgaardian Army retreating from Temeria, or Geralt choosing Triss. They do not necessarily have to happen immediately, we can still be in the times before those are concluded and we can have Ciri as our companion through the rest of the side missions and etc. I think this is something CD Projekt Red can easily manage with a free DLC and it would contribute much more to the RPG qualities of the game after the game ends!