Foxylemon86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 Foxylemon86
Member since 2013 • 25 Posts
Hi I am stuck on the part where Daryl has to get gas from the station and I gathered that you have to keep going back to pump the fuel but then the walkers start coming and I keep dying as there are to many is there soothing I am doing wrong......???????? Help I'm all new to this
HowardLSears

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2 HowardLSears
Member since 2012 • 25 Posts

ok if you have not used the radio by the fence leading to the back of police station you got to start the generator then run over to it turn it on then run back to gas pumps and couch down if no walkers near then fill your gas can then once filled run toward the gas truck on the blockade and climb the ladder then get all walkers to come to the rear of it then run and jump off the front and go to the green area and press the key it askes for and your done this area. hope this helps you it is the way i beat the lv.

Foxylemon86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3 Foxylemon86
Thanks I will give that a go.
Foxylemon86

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4 Foxylemon86
Thanks I will give that a go.
OMGMYOB

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 OMGMYOB
It's important to take care of any walkers first before filling up your canand I don't mean poo can :,)
geosurface

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#6 geosurface
Member since 2004 • 61 Posts

I had trouble with this part too because I kept dying to all the walkers. I forgot about the gas truck you can climb over. So I was going back through the one store, into the alley, up the ladder where the deputy had been... then down into the other store, and out the front. This resulted in some crazy zombie horde action that I'm amazed I eventually made it past.