A Good Start to a Good Game *NO SPOILERS*

User Rating: 8.5 | The Walking Dead: Episode 1 - A New Day PC
This is a surprisingly great game. When I first saw it I wondered how they were going to turn a comic book series into a game, but Telltale Games has done a great job of preserving the look and feel of the comics and incorporating them into a game. The decisions you are presented with are realistic and consistent with decisions made in the comic series. While not directly interacting with the comic books you will still meet some familiar faces during you travels and find out some back story on a few of the characters. The graphics aren't realistic but add to that comic book feel of the game rather than detract from the game, everything looks like it would have been drawn for a comic book. All the decisions you make will have an impact on your future interactions with your fellow survivors, I highly recommend multiple playthroughs in order to get a fuller and richer experience. That said the game does lack in the save department, you can only save up to three games at a time, a minor flaw but it prevents experimentation more than I would like. Most of this game has yet to be released, episodes 3-5 will be released later this year and I can't wait to play them.