One of the greatest games I have ever played.

User Rating: 9.5 | The Urbz: Sims in the City DS
Graphics: 9/10- Great graphics. They never hurt your eyes and are a joy to look at.
Sound: 9/10- Whilst the music can get repetitive after a while, most of the music is great.
Gameplay: 10/10- The game is very easy to pick up and play.
Learning Curve: 10/10- If you can press buttons and use a stylus, then you can play this game very easily.
Replayablity: 10/10- I have replayed this game tonnes of times. It is very easy to replay multiple times without getting bored.
Story: 9.5/10- It picks up where Bustin' Out for the GBA left off and has a great story of its own.

Overall: 9.6/10- Without a doubt, this is one of the greatest games I have ever played. It has a great story, beautiful graphics and music. Very easy game play and is easy to replay. The minigames (jobs) are fun and easy to play and make the game a must buy. The Urbz is a gem in any gamers collection, plus you find it in bargain bins most of the time these days. So, if you are a DS owner and a fan of the sims series, or maybe you just like video games. Either way, you are insane if you do not own this game.