Very good conversion from PC to PS2.

User Rating: 8.4 | The Sims: Bustin' Out PS2
I've had a bad luck with PCs. No matter what my PC is always guranteed to break down or catch a virus. This is why I sold off the original PC version of The Sims, even though i loved the game! So when years later I decide to buy The Sims on PS2, where I have more luck with than a PC!

I bought The Sims Bustin' Out and I must say its a very good conversion from the PC to the PS2. It's basically the same game in Free Play mode. Acting out family dramas or just general mischief is as addictive and fun as ever. Bustin' Out also has a Story Mode called Bust Out. It's a fun mode going from house to house, completing missions and moving up in the world. It makes you work to unlock things like objects and social interations, I think its a very good feature, if not as good as Free Play. The graphics and sound are solid and controls are as good on the PS2 than the PC and are easy to handle. The game does have its limitations, not being able to have more than 4 family members or building more than 3 houses but despite this Bustin' Out is fun game that I highly recommend to people who missed out the PC version or had problems like mine with their PC!