I was waiting for the Sims 4 for a very long time. After it came out i bought it on Steam, after 4-6hours of playing i delated the game and contacted The Sims on thair FB profile wanting my money back. Also i asked why was the game so disappointing comapred to Sims 3, they did not agree with that so i pointed out some good and great features from the Sims 3 that are clearly missing in the Sims 4:
- Babies are mere objects - All interactions are through basinet. There are no baby objects. Babies can only be lifted directly above basinet.
- Backgrounds are illusions - The buildings in the background are not playable in the game.
- Most of the area surrounding a lot is “decorative” and cannot be walked to or otherwise interacted with.
- Fewer floors/levels, limited to three.
- SIGNIFICANTLY smaller “worlds” of <25 lots compared to 125+ lots in The Sims 3. (x)
- Smaller lots - Biggest lot size is 50x50 instead of 64x64.
- Loading screens for each individual lot.
- No tragic clown or social bunny (x)
- No way to watch a Sim commute to work/school (x)
- No way to water flower beds/bushes
- No website for browsing exchange or store (in-game only)
- No zodiac signs
- No random or accidental deaths
- No repairman(x)
- No repo man - (x)
- No restaurants
- No cars
I did not get an anwser to that. And if the anwser should be this all will come in 108 addons packs (each 45€), then you can keep it and i will play my Sims 3 on.