Shame on you EA!

User Rating: 1 | The Sims 4 (Limited Edition) PC

I was expecting that game for such a long time. I'm an avid fan of the Sims series. But I'm now very deceived by the game and even more by EA!

We can't now deny that EA has lost any respect for their customers. 2 years ago, SimCity, another great series was also half finished and suffered a disastrous release. But they didn't learn from it. Yes it's not full online but again the game is unfinished.

A lot of features are missing like the pools , the toddlers even the cars. You can't even see where your sim is working. It's just vanishing until the working hours are over. And the camera is locked down on the house. It's one of the many examples of the incredible lacks of the game.

Why? Because EA is greedy as hell and are just reserving all those features for DLCs which of course won't be free just like the Subways in SimCity. The game cost $60 even $70 for a "Deluxe" version (just a little add of 3 outfits and a tiki bar) and you end with this. It's a scam like EA knows so well how to make. So Shame on You EA! Don't make the mistake i did: don't buy it! I'm pretty sure there are great games which would be worth to invest your hard earned money.