This game is disappointing to any Sim's fan, including my self.

User Rating: 2.5 | The Sims 2: Pets DS
I've played the Sims(original PC)since I was seven years old, and I absolutely loved it. I wasn't really good at playing it, but I still liked it. Out of all the Sims games I've played, this was the worst Sims game ever. This is disappointing to any Sims fan, such as my self. Luckily, I don't have this game anymore because I traded it at Game Stop.

First of all, you do the same tasks over and over again. All you really do is take care of your self and sick pets. You can't even make any friends or family members either. When you take care of your self, the game speeds up too much, and I have to constantly feed my self. Plus, you have to cook for them, and that was always too hard for me. Every time I cooked something, the food was always burned. Plus, you can't even cook complex foods like pasta. I used to cook cheese or carrots, and that didn't even satisfy their hunger all the way. In most Sims games, your Sims always did everything for them selves. All you had to do was to command them.

Second, I couldn't even figure out how to walk my pets and play with them. All I had to do was take care of them, and that gets tedious after a while. You have to take care of them over and over again each and every day. You do get to keep a few pets, but the other pets are kept temporary (other people brought them in). You can only take care of the patient's pets for a few days, and sometimes you can't even satisfy them. There were times when I couldn't even cure their sicknesses 100%, and the patients were disappointed at me.

Another thing that may disappoint gamers, is that your energy and other needs deplete quickly as you take care of pets.

Overall, this game is poorly made for any Sims and veterans fan.

Presentation - 2 You just take care of pets and yourself, and there's not much else to do. It also gets boring way too quickly.

Graphics 4 - The Graphics are terrible for a Sims game. Your Sim's head is also way too big.

Sound 1 - You hear the same music and sounds over and over again.

Game play 5 - The pace of this game is too fast, and it gets way too repetitive.

Lasting Approval 1 - There's not much to do in this game, and it lacks online play.