One of the best!

User Rating: 10 | The Simpsons: Hit & Run PS2
Well, I have to say that this is one of the best games I've ever played. The graphics are amazing, the sound is stunning, and gameplay is fantastic. You are able to control Marge, Homer, Bart, Lisa, and even Apu as you try to save the world from aliens and a new "evil" cola that is turning kids into mindless zombies. For omce, you are able to drive in your car or walk on foot anytime you want with the press of the triangle. The are dozens are vehicles to choose from, many you need to unlock first, including a monster truck, a hover bike, and even a fire truck. Unlike the Simpsons Road Rage, there is a limit on how many people you run over and how many objects you destroy. If you fill the meter at the bottom right screen, the police will be after you, and you have to try to get away from them before you are "busted."

The Simpsons Hit and Run revolves around missions in which you must complete to continue. The missions are fun and enjoyable. In every level, Nelson, Milhouse, and Ralph hold races, either that you must race other vehicles or complete a number of laps in a time limit. Also in every level, Fat Tony's goon Louie holds a race that you must complete a whole lap around the level in a set time. The Simpsons Hit and Run dialogue is hilarious.

This game is probably appropriate for almost anyone over ten years old, because the language is mild. I would reccomend this game for any hard-core Simpson fan.