I'm not a huge fan of the Zelda series, but this was a pretty solid action RPG that provided hours of fun on my Gameboy.
- Solid RPG experience
- Fun to play (until you get stuck)
- Never became redundant
- Being able actually steal something from the shop
- Getting owned by the shopkeeper never gets old
- I'm not a fan of silent protagonists
- Having your name permanently changed after having some innocent mischevious fun!
- Getting stuck on the game. Not knowing what to do or where to go next always sucks!
- The story is absoultely lame and nonscencial. Especially the ending!
In all, I doubt anyone plays Zelda for its amazing story (much like Mario) so the stupid plot won't ruin the experience. I just feel that this game may require you to be a fan of the series to fully appreciate it. Link's Awakening is a good game but the Zelda series just isn't necessarily my cup of tea.