Best game I have ever played

User Rating: 10 | The Last of Us Remastered PS4
Spoiler alert!! “The Last of Us” is the best game I have ever played. I played this game more than ten times, however I had fun and was moved by it every time. The setting is a post apocalyptic United States. An outbreak ravages the United States of America, transforming its human hosts into aggressive creatures known as the Infected. At the beginning of the story, Joel and his daughter, Sarah, tried to escape from the city full of infecteds.While escaping the city, Sarah was shot by a soldier and she died in Joel’s arms. The main story begin twenty years later after the death of Sarah. Civilization has been destroyed by the infection and survivors live in heavily policed, quarantine zones and independent settlements. The government ruled people's lives, so food and everything were rationed. Players control Joel who is a smuggler who, one day, was tasked escorting a teenage girl, Ellie, across a post apocalyptic United States of America. The story focuses on the relationship between Joel and Ellie. At the beginning of the journey, Joel had been building an emotional wall because of the death of his daughter, Sarah, but he opened up his heart to Ellie little by little. They are not real family but they tell us what true parental affection is. The Last of Us is not an open map game, and also there is only one ending. It means that all players will watch that same ending. However the ending of The Last of Us is pretty amazing and surprising. After clearing the game, I felt like I watched a long movie. During their journey, so many affected cannibalistic creatures attack players. They have a sensitive ear, so players have to pay attention to not make any sounds. Joel can use “Listen mode” and, while in this mode, player can get an outline of the world and see enemies making noise through walls or cover. Also player can use firearms and attack enemies, but ammos are very precious in that world. When the player doesn’t have enough ammo, player has to use stealth mode or sneak attack the enemies. It is really difficult, but there are many difficulty levels, so you can choose how you want to play. The most difficult level is “Grounded mode”. It is for players who can't be satisfied with other difficulty levels. Bullets and other supplies are next to non-existent. Listen mode is disabled. Enemies AI become sharper. Grounded mode is completely different from other difficulty levels and players are required to play more carefully and cleverly. “The Last of Us” is the best game I have ever played. I played this game more than ten times, however I had fun and was moved by it every time. The setting is a post apocalyptic United States. An outbreak ravages the United States of America, transforming its human hosts into aggressive creatures known as the Infected. At the beginning of the story, Joel and his daughter, Sarah, tried to escape from the city full of infecteds.While escaping the city, Sarah was shot by a soldier and she died in Joel’s arms. The main story begin twenty years later after the death of Sarah. Civilization has been destroyed by the infection and survivors live in heavily policed, quarantine zones and independent settlements. The government ruled people's lives, so food and everything were rationed. Players control Joel who is a smuggler who, one day, was tasked escorting a teenage girl, Ellie, across a post apocalyptic United States of America. The story focuses on the relationship between Joel and Ellie. At the beginning of the journey, Joel had been building an emotional wall because of the death of his daughter, Sarah, but he opened up his heart to Ellie little by little. They are not real family but they tell us what true parental affection is. The Last of Us is not an open map game, and also there is only one ending. It means that all players will watch that same ending. However the ending of The Last of Us is pretty amazing and surprising. After clearing the game, I felt like I watched a long movie. During their journey, so many affected cannibalistic creatures attack players. They have a sensitive ear, so players have to pay attention to not make any sounds. Joel can use “Listen mode” and, while in this mode, player can get an outline of the world and see enemies making noise through walls or cover. Also player can use firearms and attack enemies, but ammos are very precious in that world. When the player doesn’t have enough ammo, player has to use stealth mode or sneak attack the enemies. It is really difficult, but there are many difficulty levels, so you can choose how you want to play. The most difficult level is “Grounded mode”. It is for players who can't be satisfied with other difficulty levels. Bullets and other supplies are next to non-existent. Listen mode is disabled. Enemies AI become sharper. Grounded mode is completely different from other difficulty levels and players are required to play more carefully and cleverly.