After Playing The Incredible Hulk Once...

User Rating: 5 | The Incredible Hulk X360
When I had first heard about The Incredible Hulk game being a sandbox style game I was excited about the possibilities of a even better version of the recently released GTAIV. To my surprise the game really lacks in a lot of key elements a decent at best game should have. The rendering in the game sucks and the engine certainly can't handle what's going on a lot in the fast paced smash all battles. The story is really lacking in any depth and gets redundant after the first 2 missions. Everything is basically the same with the same enemies most of the time. Boss battles really lack in difficulty and are boring as ever. Edward Norton's voicing is bland and boring and has no emotion in it. The whole audio diary thing is also kinda random and pointless at times. You'd figure there would be some good information the movie left out that ties more into the comic books but nothing he says is really that important. I've never played such an easy game before. I can honestly say there is not one real challenge I've run into at all and for only one day I've obviously covered a lot of the game already. Being able to run around and jump off buildings and smash things is about the only fun thing to do in the game and to be perfectly honest if I wanted to do that I'd just stick with GTAIV which is 100x better than this. For anyone reading this review the game was made poorly and I wouldn't suggest even a little kid who doesn't look for these things to even bother. Thank god the game came from Gamefly, too. I sure as hell wouldn't pay money for this game.