One of the best RPGs in history.

User Rating: 8 | The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim PC
The Elder Scrolls is one of the most important Rpgs of the games, either by Morrowind or Oblivion, and in 2011 came the 5 game of the saga, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, considered by many the best games RPG, I admit that I do not I think the best, it is undeniable the importance of the game for this genre, a giant open world and several places to explore, with a universe rich in history, several creatures, we have Dragon that are visually amazing, Draugr, Mammoth, Giant, Wolves, and Etc, not to mention the dialogues, the graphics are very good, even more for being a giant game, the gameplay has some problems, but I consider it good, has a great variety of weapons, be it swords, shield, staffs and also several Magic, fire, ice and etc, the soundtrack is very good and epic, and the difficulty is moderate, the game has complicated parts, but it is not a Dark Souls in difficulty, the environment is incredible, you go through caves And cities, is a very Nordic world, the The plot of the game is good, it's a long game, it's very difficult to do 100% in it, because of its huge map, it's a great game, it's worth it. Note 89