Fatal-Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

User Lists: 0

#1 Fatal-Chaos
Member since 2008 • 496 Posts

I know there has probably been tonnes of these posts on this quest but I've been looking on the internet for a solution for 2 days now and nothing is helpful. They say to go to another capital and back to Windhelm 4 times in order to trigger, but i've done that 10 times now and still it's the same result. I see 3 people standing around the stone, the body is off to the left of the stone on the floor, and there is no guard. When i watched the youtube video on the quest the guard talking to you rings a bell, as if i have spoken to the guard at some point before. However i don't have a quest activate for Blood On Ice, so i would assume i haven't spoken to the guard yet. How can i fix this because I'm about to the do the Dark Brotherhood quest with clashes with this one and i can't progress till i solve this "Blood On Ice" quest first.

Fatal-Chaos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 53

#2 Fatal-Chaos
Member since 2008 • 496 Posts

Hmm, i read somewhere to follow the blood trail so i did, and it lead me to the house "Hjere" or what ever it's called. As soon as i broke the lock and entered, the quest started "Blood on Ice". So how much of the quest have i skipped by going into this house? There must be a glitch I've triggered somewhere, because i defiantly didn't ask the guy for permission to investigate the crime scene.

valium88

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#3 valium88
Member since 2006 • 4455 Posts

PC or console?