ufopuller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 0

#1 ufopuller
Member since 2004 • 6054 Posts

I have played this game before. Got completely through it with no problems. Playing again! Now I am in the brothel with Knobby. I have been "magically" placed inside him, after I ask if he can get inside a vent. I see what Knobby sees. I get to the part where I can see through the grating on the floor (about 3 meters from the end of the vent). NO MATTER what I do I can not proceed to where I would be able to fall through the vent to the power source - I have not been able to find any Cheat codes for Clipping or I would have used that...HELP PLEASE!

ufopuller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 39

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By ufopuller
Member since 2004 • 6054 Posts

Steam advises that everyone change to a "UN-compatible Windows mode". So, I did! That was the error causing the game to glitch!. Had to delete game. Re-load game. Begin a NEW game. When I got to the glitch in the vent - passed straight through. Guess what I am saying is be very careful when you initiate the UN-compatible Windows mode in Steam.exe - properties. Many of your uploaded games (from your Steam library to your CPU) may not work right!