Once again you have to help Guybrush defeat LeChuck and save Elaine from a horrible curse that turns her into a gold...

User Rating: 10 | The Curse of Monkey Island PC
What Can I say about this game? It is just Great! Like the two Monkey Island Games before it (The Secret of Monkey Island and Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge) Curse of Monkey Island has everything a classic adventure game should have: great gameplay, marvellous graphics, a very nice plot, fantastic music, challenging puzzles, and hilarious lines. Once again you have to help Guybrush defeat LeChuck and save Elaine from a horrible curse that turns her into a gold statue! You start in Plunder Island where you have to wonder around a lot and solve puzzles until you finally find a way to get Elaine. Then you travel to Blood Island and also visit Skull Island to get all the things you need to lift the curse. The puzzles are quite challenging and that is that makes the game so great. I spent hours wondering around and trying to work things out and I really loved it. The cartoonish graphics are just fantastic, and the dialogue lines are hilarious. The characters that you will meet throughout the game are some old ones from the two games before and some new funny ones, like Murray the talking Skull and the barber Pirates. I totally recommend this game to anyone that enjoys classic adventure games. It is a masterpiece!