Blitz comes to the MLB... Again

User Rating: 8.5 | The Bigs 2 PS3
The Bigs 2 has done everything that was in The Bigs plus more. Enhanced graphics, better game play, more fun!

The game play is what makes this game really fun. If you're not into an Arcade style game, this is not the game for you. The Bigs is just like NFL Blitz. With your power-ups, turbos, legendary players, etc. The Bigs, however, makes this game a lot more fun. There's more stuff to do, such as Home Run Pinball.

Your career takes you around the world, US, Japan, Korea.. etc. So you get to hear your teams chant in a foreign way. It's really cool. Also, you get to experience what it's like to play in foreign stadiums.

There is one problem with this game and that's the play at first. I don't know why, but it seems like my player should be safe about 90% of the time, the reset I can understand. But usually, it looks like a tie. And we all know... Tie Goes To The Runner! Or is that not implemented in this game?

Anyways, the game is great. If you are in to Arcade games, then be sure to check this out. If you were into The Bigs, be sure to check this out. And if you're looking to have fun, be sure to check this out.