how do you do 2v2 online?

#1 Posted by khterra (250 posts) -

topic.

#3 Posted by WishKairos (128 posts) -

Go online, and choose either player or rank match.

Then begin search, you'll be brought to the character select option and Select either Tag, or Solo.

You'll be brought to a training room. It'll automatically begin accepting requests from other people. When "A New Challenger!!" message appears accept it, and you'll begin fighting ;).

If you're looking for Pair Play, Make sure your 2nd controller is on. Then follow the directions above, till you come across the character select screen. Choose Pair Play instead of Tag or solo.

Hope this helps and have fun! ;)

#4 Posted by HarryOsborn (339 posts) -
I cannot believe to almight CHRIST that they did include TAGGIN UP WITH A FRIEND on XBOX LIVE. Dead or Alive 4 has had this for 7 YEARS NOW!
#5 Posted by WishKairos (128 posts) -

I cannot believe to almight CHRIST that they did include TAGGIN UP WITH A FRIEND on XBOX LIVE. Dead or Alive 4 has had this for 7 YEARS NOW!HarryOsborn

Congratulations? Tekken tag tournament has had pair play 12 years ago.. so in actuality DoA's a bit late if 4 was the 1st to have it. Anyways this is Tekken's 2nd entry to the tag series, and thus Tekken has never needed a tag feature. since canon games such as T6, 5 ,4, etc have always been centered around competitive 1v1 gameplay.

But anyways never played DoA, and I was about to go pre order it a while back. But I decided not to after visiting DoA forums. seriously what's with all the hate for Tekken? as far as I know, our community hasn't done anything to provoke the DoA community. so like... wtf? We don't go around and be like "man DoA for super perves and the game itself sucks! Sex sells!" Nahh man. I respect DoA but damn, you guys get twisted with Tekken Lmaooo

#6 Posted by ThirteenChords (229 posts) -

He's probably talking about online pair play not the feature itself, no need to get defensive about it.

#7 Posted by WishKairos (128 posts) -

He's probably talking about online pair play not the feature itself, no need to get defensive about it.

ThirteenChords

I'm simply stating some stuff I'm wondering about. and TTT1 didn't have online. so there's no point in his statement.