Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 35

User Lists: 0

#1 vegitossj7
Member since 2008 • 25 Posts

Hi,

so i've been thinking for a while getting T6 or TTT2, but didnt really get to it.

So after playing Revolution for days now, can someone tell me TTT2 has any similarities to this?

Im talking about the online and the characters. 

Cause all i see in TR is spam and unbalanced characters. But mostly spam. Im far from a pro in Tekken, but i think im around avarage or above avarage. But this game doesnt require skill to win. I played with Kazuya first because he is similar to T3 Jin who im used to a bit, then i got Leo and like her so i play only with her. I'd have Hwoarang as main but he isnt in the game.

And btw i thougth NUNS series have bad online community...at least there you can win with skill.

Does TTT2 online plays the same or its more fair? I want to know it before i get it, because i know TR is f2p so probably most of the community are probably playing Tekken for the first time, thats why there are a lot of spammers.

vRuh

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

#2 vRuh
Member since 2011 • 25 Posts

Can someone explain what the bound system is?

conquerorsaint

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

#3  Edited By conquerorsaint
Member since 2003 • 1337 Posts

@vegitossj7:

So after playing Revolution for days now, can someone tell me TTT2 has any similarities to this?

The only similarities are that they have the same movesets from TTT2, except some properties such as bound are gone so this plays pretty much like pre-bound Tekkens.

I'd have Hwoarang as main but he isnt in the game.

Perhaps he will be available eventually as unlockable character.

And btw i thougth NUNS series have bad online community...at least there you can win with skill.

What is the NUNS series?

Does TTT2 online plays the same or its more fair? I want to know it before i get it, because i know TR is f2p so probably most of the community are probably playing Tekken for the first time, thats why there are a lot of spammers.

Spamming cant be helped as they made moves a lot more spammable than they were in TTT2 probably to help newbies get familiar with the moves, etc. TTT2 players are definitely more experienced mostly and you are less likely to encounter noob spammers but there will still be some occasionally. Personally I use TKR to warm up before firing up TTT2

@vRuh
bound was introduced in Tekken 6 as a state that certain moves did to extend combos. When executed after the initial juggle, it makes the opponent bounce so you can add more damage.

Loading Video...