Tales of Xillia Healer?

#1 Posted by marchwaltz (25 posts) -

Alright, so me and my buds have been playing the tales series since symphonia, and each of us pretty much have our "archtype" character; mine is the healer. So, I was raine, natalia, estelle, and finally cheria.

Who is the end all be all healer in Xillia? Is the healing split up like in graces and abyss, or is it end all be all like estelle?

Main question is who is the best healer, overall? (No spoilers please!)

#2 Posted by gamer4_2lives (25 posts) -
My friends and I also been on the Tales series since Symphonia! Look at that so much in common lol I personally believe Elise from Xillia is the best healer she has the melee range attack that Cheria has, Rita's cool looking spells, and she's an adorable shy killer. The Lolicon within was very pleased by that, can't wait to hear her English Voice! So who do you think has the overall best lead roll?
#3 Posted by EduardoESR (56 posts) -

Alright, so me and my buds have been playing the tales series since symphonia, and each of us pretty much have our "archtype" character; mine is the healer. So, I was raine, natalia, estelle, and finally cheria.

Who is the end all be all healer in Xillia? Is the healing split up like in graces and abyss, or is it end all be all like estelle?

marchwaltz

Elise is the best healer and the only support character, but Jude is quite useful for healing too. Tales of Xillia 2 kinda fixed that making Elise not really necessary in the party, but you'll want her at ToX 1, specially at higher difficulties due to bosses constantly healing themselves. 

#4 Posted by sensfanVone (1714 posts) -

[QUOTE="marchwaltz"]

EduardoESR

Elise is the best healer and the only support character, but Jude is quite useful for healing too. Tales of Xillia 2 kinda fixed that making Elise not really necessary in the party, but you'll want her at ToX 1, specially at higher difficulties due to bosses constantly healing themselves. 

So on lower difficulties would you say Jude is self sufficient, like can I play Jude and heal myself while in front line combat if need be?