- Member Since: August 2, 2013
- Posts: 25
- Member Since: April 13, 2009
- Posts: 56
Tales of Xillia 2. I liked the characters, Ludger = best Tales of protagonist and It has the best story out of all Tales of games.
Sadly they rushed Tales of Xillia 1 a bit too much, It lacks sidequests and the frame drops when you're against human characters will literally make you cry, specially when you see It happening on some major battles. [spoiler] final boss included, which was when manly tears were shed from me [/spoiler]
It's still a great game though
- Member Since: March 30, 2012
- Posts: 44
- Member Since: January 21, 2011
- Posts: 242
I am playing tales of xillia now, but to be honest I loved tales of grace f out of all the tales games because of the combat and the fact that there was romance that wasn't just hinted at.
I think the story in Xillia might be better though, but the combat in tales of grace should have been passed on to later tales games too bad they went back to older tales style imo.
still fun and can't wait for xillia 2
- Member Since: August 8, 2013
- Posts: 31
- Member Since: September 10, 2010
- Posts: 658
- Member Since: September 23, 2007
- Posts: 1425
- Member Since: September 3, 2004
- Posts: 38
- Member Since: March 26, 2006
- Posts: 1122
Please Log In to post.