Super Smash Bros Returns with a very very good game.

User Rating: 9.5 | Super Smash Bros. Brawl WII
We've waited 7 years from Melee to Brawl, and since then Nintendo has once again beefed up its all star list, its graphics and the overall game, to provide one of the ultimate gaming experiences of the new generation.

Brawl has incorperated several new features into its main structure, the addition of the Subspace Emissary, which provides a 6 hour adventure.
A truck load of Special Brawling options that although dont actually differ much from Melees version are overall done a lot better.

Another bulls eye was that you are still able to play it like Melee was, which i know i found a truckload easier than with the WiiMote. 4 ways to play, and as the saying says, the more the merrier

The sound track has been highly acclaimed, with classical Nintendo Composers along with some other musicians such as the composer for the music for Kingdom Hearts jumping on the wagon.

The graphics are very good and cut scenes are flawless, however short they may be

Sonic and Snake were unveiled some time ago, but i know i;m not the only one who would think that Meta Knight, and Wolf would be added to the roster, some how nintendo surprised us with larger and larger rosters each time.

Nintendo has done a very very good job with Brawl, and it has been worth the wait, good show nintendo, now start on the next one so we dont have to wait so long