SBCGFAP Episode 5: 8-Bit Is Enough is a fitting end to this series.

User Rating: 9 | Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 5: 8-Bit Is Enough WII
I have reviewed every Strong Bad episode so far this season. I spent the Wii Points on them, and I want to get my money's worth. That said, this being the last episode will be the definitive episode for the Strong Bad franchise.

The story takes off from the previous episode, Dangeresque 3: The Criminal Projective. The movie just finished, and your friends are mad that you changed things, and you decide you're gonna have to JUMP.....and you hit your Trogdor machine. Everyone leaves your house, because soon, the Trogdor machine becomes ALIVE!!!!!! Later, after an issue with Homestar and the arcade machine(which I won't spoil), the video game world and Strong Bad's world have come together.

I already discussed the graphics in the first game, and didn't mention them for the rest of the episodes, since they don't change. But in this game, the graphics are different. They look like an old school NES game, and since that was what the game was about, they look great. There were also references to older video games like Wolfenstein 3D and Donkey Kong. These references made this game the funniest of all the episodes.

This episode's puzzles weren't easy like the last one, but weren't hard. So the difficulty is medium. The puzzles are very varied in this one, like you have to get some ghosts out of your house. The gameplay is still the same, but the puzzles are a lot more varied.

THE VERDICT!

Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Episode 5: 8-Bit Is Enough is a great finale to this series and you should definintly buy it.

Final Score
9- Superb

Well, that does it for the Strong Bad series.