SBCGFAP Episode 3: Baddest of the Bands is another great, solid title in the Strong Bad series.

User Rating: 8 | Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 3: Baddest of the Bands WII
Well, I'm reviewing another Strong Bad episode again. Judging from how this is going, it looks like I'm gonna review all of the episodes.

This time, in this episode, Strong Bad's Fun Machine has broken, and he goes to Bubs' stand to fix it. Strong Bad finds out that he needs one big sack of cash to pay for it. To raise money for the Fun Machine, Strong Bad starts a Battle Royale of the Bands. Strong Bad has to find security, celebrity judges, and bands to play in the Battle of the Bands.

The puzzles in this game were MUCH harder to complete, and the game took me a LOT more time to complete. I clocked in over 4 hours, and that's excluding the extended play! The puzzles seemed to be illogical and less realistic. For one thing, you have to put some bats and bleach into a washing machine, which will turn the bats white. That's a bit crazy, even for this game.

There are still extras, as usual. But the interesting thing is when you are looking for cardboard boxes, to actually find them, you need to use your microphone and they'll appear. I found that interesting. You can also play a game when Strong Bad's Fun Machine is up again. This game was actually pretty fun. The other Fun Machine games felt a bit simple to really enjoy, but this one is really fun. The goal is to shoot things and rescue people. It's really addicting and I spent a good deal of time with it.

THE VERDICT!

Strong Bad's Cool Game For Attractive People Episode 3: Baddest of the Bands is yet another good title in the series of episodes. But is it the best? No. I feel that so far, the second episode is the best. I still have 2 more episodes to buy and review, so my final judgement will come then. But this episode is still worthy of buying and downloading.

Final Score:
8- Great

Stay tuned for my review of Episode 4!