SBCGFAP Episode 2: Strong Badia the Free, is more funny, and has more fun gameplay than it's predecessor.

User Rating: 8.5 | Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 2: Strong Badia the Free WII
I have to admit, I was a bit mixed on buying and reviewing this game, since it's not that different from the first one. However, I already spent my Wii Points on them, so I guess I better review it.

The story is about how the King of Town puts an email tax on all the citizens. Strong Bad is unaware of this, and he is put under house arrest. Strong Bad is angry about this, so he breaks out of his house and gathers the citizens together to break away from the town, and create a new nation with him as the ruler. However, everyone else has the same idea and they create their own nations. So Strong Bad has to go to these nations and take them over so he can create an army large enough to overthrow the King of Town.

Instead of a game map, you have a makeshift map game board, which shows you what countries you need to take over. When you do take over a country, you are treated to a cutscene which is like a newsreel from the 30s or 40s.

The game is a lot harder than the first one. The puzzles are harder to figure out, especially at the end, where you play a strategy game against the rebel army, and Strong Bad's army. However there is a trick to it, so once you figure that trick out, you can beat it easily.

The game also has extras to do, just like the first one. You can complete the Cave Girl squad minigame, or find flags of different countries. The Fun Machine also has a different game called Algebros, which is like a parody of Double Dragon.

THE VERDICT!

I looked back at my Episode 1 review in regards to the money issue. I thought about it, and said to myself that I am buying a $50 game for $10 a piece.

In my episode 1 review, I couldn't give a full recomendation because of the memory usage and price, but I have come to a different conclusion. The game will take you longer to beat, and it's much more funny than the last one. Buy it now!

Final Score:
8.5- Great

Stay tuned for my review of Episode 3!