SBCGDFAP Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner was a good start to what will be a great, humorous series.

User Rating: 7.5 | Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner WII
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner(wow, that's a long title) is a game based on the popular web comic Homestarrunner.com.

Episode 1, obviously implies that this is the first episode in the series. The game is about Strong Bad, one of the characters from the web comic. This episode is about how he wants to be better than Homestar, and kick his butt by beating him in The Race to the End of the Race. Unfortunatly, Strong Bad did not enter on time, and Homestar did. That's all I'll say, since I do not wanna spoil it.

The graphics looked interesting. They looked really jaggedy and blocky. But if that's what the developers were going for, than I'm cool with that.

The controls were simple. You point and click at the screen to control pretty much everything. Which means, yes, it's a point and click adventure game.

This game is filled with humor! That's why I kept playing this game, for the humor. There are plenty of jokes and while you won't crack up at the jokes, you will get a few laughs.

The voice acting was done very well. Matt Chapman did a good job with voicing this game(yeah, that's right, only one guy does all the voices.) However, there are somewhat inappropriate jokes that probably shouldn't be listened to by young kids. There is a reason why this game is rated "T".

If I did have to complain about anything, it's two things. One, the data usage. The game will cost you over 300 blocks, and that's a lot to be asking for a Wii game. Lucky for me, I downloaded this game on an SD card, so I didn't have to use any of my precious memory. Also, the game is 1000 Wii Points.

The game won't take you that long to finish. It'll take you about an hour and a half to beat. There is plenty of extra stuff to do, like finding clothes, pranking people, finding your Snake Boxer 5 manual, creating Teen Girl Squad comics, and some more. That content is worth about half an hour.

THE VERDICT!

Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People Episode 1: Homestar Ruiner is a good start to the series, but the price does get in the way of me giving a full recomendation. It is still fun, so if you are a fan of the webcomic, or if you like point and click adventure game fan, buy it.

Final Score:
7.5- Good

Stay tuned for my review of the second episode!