how do i take on new missions?

#1 Posted by irotinmyskin (37 posts) -

for example, i'm at the church and i got this tip that a random guy was missing. how do i take that mission? or do i just have to look around hoping i might find him? do i have to talk to someone for a lead?

also...

in the first part at the cabin there was a hurt girl. and it seemed like i needed to find medicine for her which i had a couple of painkillers and stuff, but i couldnt hand them to her, and after a while she died or something... was it my fault? how was i supposed to give her the medicine?

#2 Posted by y3ivan (535 posts) -

for example, i'm at the church and i got this tip that a random guy was missing. how do i take that mission? or do i just have to look around hoping i might find him? do i have to talk to someone for a lead?

also...

in the first part at the cabin there was a hurt girl. and it seemed like i needed to find medicine for her which i had a couple of painkillers and stuff, but i couldnt hand them to her, and after a while she died or something... was it my fault? how was i supposed to give her the medicine?

irotinmyskin

Post patch:

as for missing person, wait for a hint from lily to confirm the location of the missing surivor. Open your map and locate the icon with "missing survive". Head over there as quickly and rescue him/her - i believe the mission last for 1 day (IRL 1 hr) or else that person will be dead.

First part of the cabin is called ranger station, that area is a tutorial section where those people are supose to die. You could comeback to that location to visit it again