Bad ? Really ? No, for me.

User Rating: 8 | Star Wars The Clone Wars: Republic Heroes PS2
People say this game is bad, even the worst in Star Wars franchise. Really ? Well, I don't think so.
Let's start with contrasts. People say the controls are unresponsive. For me, it is just right, even it's quite simple. Well, I have to agree for the Clones' shooting part, but the rest, I found no problem, and the controls are easy to be mastered.
The gameplay. People say it is boring and bad. For me, well, it is an action. You have platform-jumping, interaction with consoles, hacking computer, and also.. fighting enemies. The battles are quite beat-'em-up, but hey, you've got a lot of varieties of battling way, so it is not boring, for me.

Gameplay
As I mentioned before, it is not boring. And a lot of battle varieties. As a Jedi, you have your lightsabers (along with simple combos), force powers, and.. Droid-Jaks ! You can jack a Droid (Similar to Mutant Jacking in Crash Bandicoot games) using your saber, then control it to destroy enemies, or solve puzzles. For me, it is quite fun to experiment with this Jacking thing.
As a Trooper, you have access to weapons, explosives, and special weapons (Believe me, it is fun to play with the explosives). The trooper can also do melee attacks. Aiming in shooting is a bit tricky. This is what I don't really like from the game.
But to sum up, the gameplay is fun. In addition is the puzzles, which makes the game more interesting.

Visuals
Great. It has the visual which really close to the TV series, which makes you feel you're watching an episode while also playing a game. I can't even skip a cutscene of it !

Sound
You know ? I don't really focus for sounds in games. But for this one, as I play the game, I got good sound effects.

Bonus
You got databanks, which contains data of characters, vehicles, weapons, etc. from the game, as well from the series too. This can be collected from 'Artifacts' you found along the game.

Gameplay: 7.5/10
Visual: 9/10
Sound: 7/10
Overall: Should I count and sum all the scores above ? I am sorry if this is not accurate, I hate maths, I'm too lazy to count..
8/10