The only reason you would get this game is to make your younger siblings stop whining about how hard Halo is.

User Rating: 4.2 | Star Wars: Obi-Wan XBOX
A game where you play as a Jedi Knight. Sounds like a good thing to center a game around. It could've been a huge sucess. But they ruined it. No mouth movement, annoying game play, you name it.

I seriously don't see why my little brother likes this game so much. Or even how he can last 5 seconds in the game without screaming. The controls are just plain confusing, and the whole "Force Trigger" concept just makes it harder to know which button to press. The graphics suck. The only graphics they did right were the water, and the main menu.

As for sound, it's classic old Star Wars music and effects. I myself never get tired of them. But they should've added at least a LITTLE custom stuff. I don't expect KOTOR 2 variety, but some creativity wouldv'e improved it.

This game is not worth the money. The only reason you would get it is to make your younger siblings stop whining about how hard Halo is. I, unfourtunately, made the mistake of buying it before I heard of Gamespot. So, once I got a better game for christmas, I left this game there on the shelf to collect dust. In conclusion, don't buy it. Period.