This game is great and very addictive!

User Rating: 9.5 | Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds Saga PC
I bought this game at a yard sale for a dime, and i'm very glad I did, because this is one of the best StarWars games I have ever played. There is alot of different aspects to mention for this game especially so is all the building you can do; in this game before you go to war you need to build your base and gather resources to build your base,(and there is a lot of options for buildings)which adds a great element to the game and is part of the reason for why it's so addictive in my opininion. The storyline for this game cover episodes 1,2 and 4-6 of StarWars allowing you to be the Wookies, or the Galactic Republic and more. The controls in the game can be some-what tricky at first but once you get the hang of it you realize how much that the controls really flow with the rest of the game. You also have the choice to make your own campaign or scenario with lots and lots (and lots) of characters and soldiers. This over-all is a must buy for StarWars fans or people just looking for a good RTS.