Conquering the universe has never been such a thrill.

User Rating: 8.5 | Star Wars: Empire at War PC
The Good: Fantastic setting, Best music I have ever herd, get to play Darth Vader, get to play all of the Star Wars characters you see in the movies, one of the best strategy games of all time, excellent story.

The Bad: Minor bugs and glitches, old school graphics, poorly executed cutscenes, terrible voice acting, terrible physics engine, short single player campaign, incredibly dull planetary battles.

Get ready for hundreds of hours of enjoyment because Star Wars: Empire At War has it all. Like every Star Wars game they always make you feel like your in a Star Wars movie mainly how they properly execute everything just like a Star Wars movie and that's a good thing, I almost forgot I was playing a game. The story gets off to a slow start but after the second single player campaign mission then everything falls into place. Terrible terrible voice acting, Darth Vader doesn't sound like Darth Vader at all. The space battles are a trillion times better than the planetary battles. Definitely buy this, this is a must have for anyone.