No single player missions is a deal breaker!

pbrugalett

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 16

User Lists: 0

#1 pbrugalett
Member since 2002 • 145 Posts

Not having a true single player missions is a deal breaker. If you agree, let the designers know. There is nothing worse than more brainless free-for-all multiplayer! If you agree, express your discontent here! Add truesingle player! Not that split screen crap.

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#2 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

I was just about to post a topic of this very nature...I was really hopeful for this game but no way in hell am I buying this now. I'm sick of mp only games or ones that focus on mp but have a mediocre story on the side.

star wars is dead and has been for a very long time.

elessarGObonzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 140

#3  Edited By elessarGObonzo
Member since 2008 • 2668 Posts

very disappointing not having a single player. i was very much looking forward to a real "sequel" to the previous games or at least a really great re-envisioning. Force Unleashed were quick-fun action and The Old Republic was a decent RPG, when i totally ignored the MMO world around me, but i was really looking forward to another of these or Jedi Outcast.

not even considering getting it now.

EagleglobesNA

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

#4 EagleglobesNA
Member since 2015 • 44 Posts

@pbrugalett: Amen brother. The day games become multiplayer only is the day I stop playing videogames. Titanfall could have been an awesome game. Such a waste

why

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5 why
Member since 2015 • 8 Posts

use to be multiplayer was a 2nd ary thought for games now single player is all but forgotten multiplayer is fine but what about times when your internet is down or you just want to play a little to blow off some steam you can't it is hard any more to find a single player game and go nuts and relax no you have to go online with people and if your wanting to relax that's a bad thing cause it adds stress.

davidsworld3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 27

#6 davidsworld3
Member since 2010 • 3523 Posts

Games will eventually stop being made eventually people will be so sick of the bs devs do like ea giving no single player but demanding full price....games are about dead for me.

Julio_Brutal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

#7 Julio_Brutal
Member since 2006 • 116 Posts

The reason why right now I only play The Witcher 3 and some other small rpgs (Lords of Xulima, Celestian Tales, Pier Solar, Divinity: Original Sin etc).

And I tend to stay away from big devs like EA, Ubisoft etc. They only care about your money and havent made a decent game in almost a decade.

stlblues232003

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

#8 stlblues232003
Member since 2004 • 51 Posts

http://gameingroups.com Come to my site if you want to join a group that will be playing star wars battlefront. No need for single player if you have people to game with!

mcmesk99

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#9  Edited By mcmesk99
Member since 2011 • 74 Posts

In my opinion, the last good single player campaign Dice made was Bad Company 2. This game isn't pulling a Destiny either, there will be an offline mode called "missions". So I'm not to disappointed about their decision to cut campaign out of the game.

TW_Turtle55555

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10 TW_Turtle55555
Member since 2015 • 9 Posts

I would be ok without a single player campaign if they did MP right, but they messed that up too. No known party system and not being able to host your friends in a server against other friends makes this a very boring MP.

Avatar image for battlefrontgame
BattlefrontGame

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#12 BattlefrontGame
Member since 2015 • 11 Posts

single player campaign in game is great

TruSake

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

#13 TruSake
Member since 2005 • 481 Posts

Why multi only? because just like Battlefield 1942 which started this trend, they much rather focus on the multiplayer aspect than spend time on a single player in which you will play once, then leave it to play online.