the title "1313"...(

#1 Posted by CptDesu (1135 posts) -

So far LA has led us to believe that 1313 is the level of coruscant where we will be exploring. But we also know 1313 was the name(right?) of the bank account(i think) that boba fett used.

now here me out. it cant be pure coincidence that LA chose level 1313 by chance and it has absolutely nothing to do with boba fett. LA has not said anything on who you play as or the characters, and has given us VERY little to go by. I think, we could after all be getting a boba fett game, young boba fett.

BUTTTT i could be completely wrong. just felt like sharing my theory.

#2 Posted by darkPSPfan (4934 posts) -
if this IS Boba Fett game, it will automaticaly become my favorite star wars game ever.
#3 Posted by onlyBF3mkay (25 posts) -
It's not. The game is using another unknown character and the name comes from the number designation given to the seedy underworld of Courosant.
#4 Posted by darkPSPfan (4934 posts) -
It's not. The game is using another unknown character and the name comes from the number designation given to the seedy underworld of Courosant. onlyBF3mkay
I't has been confirmed that the character we saw in the demo was just a place holder therefore we can't know yet if it could in fact be young Boba. And the fact that 1313 is the number of a wreched level on Coruscant doesn't mean it couldn't have any hint to any character.
#5 Posted by davidsworld3 (3523 posts) -

Honestly I dont have much hope for this game, they are being too closed mouth about this, and it's been too long since they have said anything at all, makes me wonder if it's worth it. I doubt I will get this, I have't seen a good star wars game since the last generation and beyond.

The fact that so few talk about the game tells me not a lot are all that excited, and why would we be? No infortmation, no known characters or time frame, there is literally nothing we know other than it looks like its trying the uncharted style and not sure I want that style.

Also this gen is almost done they need to release this by summer time if they want a purchase or anyone to be interested everyone is gonna be saving up for new console and games, they wont want to shell out 60 bucks for a last gen game.

#6 Posted by QuiCkz_Ninja (105 posts) -
Nice and interesting :-)