I'm not doing this because I want to, i'm doing this because I don't want you to make the same mistake I did...

User Rating: 3.2 | Star Trek: Shattered Universe PS2
What was my mistake? Not looking at Gamespot's review on this game. Star Trek: Shattered Universe sounds very interesting and very flashy. But now is not the time for sugarcoat. This game is crap. (i'll say it again) THIS GAME IS CRAP!!!!

Graphics: Hey this is about the only thing I'm not mad at. The graphics do look good in this game. The spaceships are full of color, and space is well, what space is supposed to be like. TDK well done on the graphics.

Sound: The sound isn't too bad either. The quality is very good in the various explosions that will take place, but don't expect anything too special.

Controls: This is what I hate most. The controls are hard to handle. It will confuse you from the get go. You use the stick to steer and the other one to turn. Okay sounds simple, but just try to control a space fighter plane (thingy) up against multiple enemy fighters. Tch, I hate the controls, and believe me you will too.

Gameplay: I don't even want to talk about the gameplay. Its not even worth talking about, i fell asleep during the game (thats why i haven't beaten it yet)

Okay lets just put it this way. If you want this game fine by me, but it better be cheap. I say you'd be better off spending your money on anything else but this game. I'm still trying to figure it out. I don't know why my uncle bought this but he can't play it either, so he let me borrow it via my father. So i couldn't say no. crap. Don't buy, better off with star wars or some other intergalactic war video game. lol