This game is a great Star Trek Combat simulator. Granted the Controll scheem is complicated, but it is intuitive.

User Rating: 8.5 | Star Trek: Legacy PC
Don't let the naysayers fool you. I was skeptical about this game after reading the reviews but I recently decided to try it anyway and WOW!! was I happy I did. Learning curve is about 30 min and I have been playing it for a few days now. Graphics are great in this game and the ships maneuver in a realistic way.

Granted the Planets lack realistic size in comparison to the ships and there is a somewhat bumper car effect when impacting other objects and ships. I take this to be a positive since in a game like this it is often hard to gage distance between objects and if you were to be destroyed every time you impacted on another object the game would end up being ultimately frustrating.

There is a large amount of additional content (ships, missions etc.) via independent mods online that is simply not available to the XBOX 360 version of this game. I think this makes the PC versions of Legacy a far better choice.

Skirmish mode VS the Computer is fun and very customizable. I have not tried multiplayer yet but the fact that people say it is buggy on Gamespy network does not surprise me. Almost every game with multiplayer mode seems to be Buggy on the Gamespy network.

I definitely recommend this Game to any Star Trek Fan or combat simulator lover.