Greatest game

User Rating: 9.9 | Sports Car GT PC
This game controlling is so reallistic that i feel like driving a real car. Great. I love this game!!! Also there a many cars, you can buy parts, earn money winning championships. Unbelievable that it was made in 99 because it's really great quality. You mus try it! This game controlling is so reallistic that i feel like driving a real car. Great. I love this game!!! Also there a many cars, you can buy parts, earn money winning championships. Unbelievable that it was made in 99 because it's really great quality. You mus try it! This game controlling is so reallistic that i feel like driving a real car. Great. I love this game!!! Also there a many cars, you can buy parts, earn money winning championships. Unbelievable that it was made in 99 because it's really great quality. You mus try it! This game controlling is so reallistic that i feel like driving a real car. Great. I love this game!!! Also there a many cars, you can buy parts, earn money winning championships. Unbelievable that it was made in 99 because it's really great quality. You mus try it!