Took me by surprise by being a lot more fun than I expected it to be!

User Rating: 8 | Spore Hero WII
Spore Hero is a game where you create your very own monster to however the way you want it to be, and take it on an adventure to save a new found monster planet.

The highlights of the game, are of course, being able to create your monster anyway you like, a fun little story line, and fun little mini games.

The game makes the customizing your monster process fun by making you work for the available parts you use to create your monster. You don't just start off with everything, you have to work you way up- always having to re-customize your monster to be able to conquer new tasks like double jump, swimming, more powerful fighting abilities, ect.

The graphics in the game very fun and vivid, the background art especially! It brought me back to the good ol platformer game days of games like Spyro.

There are a few problems with the game though, there has been times more than once where I had gotten stuck and had to restart the game over. Some of the mini games seem a bit too challenging, while the others were too easy. And for advance gamers, it's not a game thats going to last you more than two days- most likely.

But overall, it is still a great game and I enjoyed playing it!