One of my all time favorites

User Rating: 10 | Spongebob SquarePants: Battle for Bikini Bottom PS2
This game is what hooked me to video games. I'm 17 and didnt get a ps2 until i was around 10. I would go to my friends houses and play all sorts of fun games, but this was always my favorite. Now I play games like red dead, god of war, gta and arkham city, however i still consider this to be one of the best games of all time. the different levels were each so unique and very cool with their atmospheres and catchy music. The Golden Spatulas that you had to collect were not very difficult to get, but the game had lasting appeal because getting 100 of them is easier said than done. The most difficult aspect of the game was definately finding patrick's socks, which really forced you to scour the mini-worlds fro them. I loved how you couldnt just go to sand mountain right off the bat, you had to work your way there by doing other levels first, then fighitn a robot 1 on 1 to gain access to the next area of bikini bottom. Unique and fun and great length for a game from 2003 about a cartoon. Definately recommended, although surprised that not many other people feel the same way.