A LJN Game that doesn't suck unlike the counterparts from the 80's go figure

User Rating: 10 | Spider-Man & Venom: Maximum Carnage SNES
Warning: The opinions expressed in the following review are NOT endorsed by anyone at Gamespot or any professional reviewer. I'm not paid for my reviews and I do them for fun. They may contain: Foul Language, Violence, references to farts, A lot of references to the word "Poo" totally bodily function loss, or possibly the total collapse of civilization as we know. Oh also reading these reviews you may feel the need to toss a Midget or start a Midget fight. There is a longer list of things that could happen but I don't feel like posting them here. You have been Warned.

Learning Curve: 15 Minutes

Score: 10 out of 10

If your a Comic Book fan like I am one of the highlights of the 1990's was the major story arc in 93 known as Spider-Man: Maximum Carnage this huge 14 part storyline saw the spawn of Venom known as Carnage rise to power and cut a deadly path of death through New York forcing Spider Man to team up with his arch Enemy known as Venom that's right the father is going to help take out his child. Each side would come to amass a family Spider-man would get Black Cat, Iron Fist, Cloak and Dagger for example and Carnage would get Demogoblin, Shriek and Doppelganger to help him. What shocked me is in my opinion most comic book games even the ones of the current generation sucked but this is one that didn't. Mainly because it stuck so closely to the storyline it even went as far as to copy certain parts of the comic for the game. You could really feel Spider-mans desperation as he tried to fight back the onslaught of Carnage and his family. The controls were perfect for this game except for one area which was the web slinging but that wasn't bad enough to lower this game from it's perfect status. of 10 out of 10. What shocks me is this game came from LJN that's right LJN. Your wondering: "Where have I seen that name from before?" That's right LJN is responsible for such disasters known as: "Back to the Future, Friday the 13th, A Nightmare on Elm Street and Jaws" just to name a few. It just proves that disaster after disaster even LJN can get one perfect. If your a fan of Comics and video games I suggest you get this one.