hard core random fun
The game teaches you the basics but its your experimenting which makes things fun, throw enemies into spikes, go gambling, rob the shop even discovering a giant worm can help every play through feel different and this is what it does best. like fallout you'll have something to discus about your journeys through the netherworld.
A great game that makes us recall the hard core days of Rick Dangerous, this might not be other peoples cup of tea but it is mine:)
- every game is different
- using enemies against enemies
- has more depth then it looks
- the feeling of reward for completing a world
- doesn't provide you with unlock-able upgrades to make things easier just new characters
- the feeling of disappointment for not unlocking a world
- man it's really hard
- I mean it's really hard!
- sometimes a level can't be completed due to a lack of tools.
- not easy to get new health
- some times punished from something you've just thrown.
- spikes, arrows even the basic bat, you'll learn to hate these.
- buy bombs when you can, also going for crates can have its rewards.