PC Version

#1 Posted by Strangeado (25 posts) -

I have PreOrdered the PS3 version but have cancelled due to the censoring in Europe.

I am considering getting the PC version as heard it is uncensored but am wondering what the controls are like on PC without a controller.

#2 Posted by Arushni (25 posts) -

@Strangeado: The gamespot review of the game recommends you plug in a 360 controller.

#3 Posted by nicecall (528 posts) -

i use a 360 controller on my pc version of this game. I didn't even bother trying to use keyboard, this game is probably glitchy at some of the quicktime events with a keyboard/mouse.

During the abortion event it took me a few trys to get it just right, but abortion is like that.

#4 Posted by DuskLord (25 posts) -

I completed it with keyboard/mouse without any issues. Unless you count the glitches (found around 3 total game freezing glitches + a few which were manageable and didn't really hurt on my first run). It's all a matter of preference. I myself hate the X360 controller with a passion for some odd reason. Though some parts which require you to mash a button would propably be easier on a controller, but it's not that big of a deal.