A sequel that made you think that the blue blur was in it for the long haul.

User Rating: 8 | Sonic the Hedgehog 2 GEN
The Run Down:
OK, I finely brought my self to do this game. This game introduced Tails into the sonic series. I must say I do like that about this game. I like tails, allot of you fan boys like to talk some major crap about sonic's lil buddy but you can all suck a big fat throbbing weenier. Any way Dr. Robotnic was back to his old tricks again, turning woodland critters into robots to build his empire. This game also brings in the red headed step child. Knux being from the floating Island is tricked into believing sonic wants to take the master emerald. Being the Guardian of this dinner table sized gem he goes bat **** crazy and makes Sonic and Tails life a living hell. And the boss battles get a lot harder in this place and by the end you kinda feel dead inside because you beat a game that was a bit of a rehash.
Game Play:
The game play is very enjoyable. Just a 2D scrolled at sub sonic speed. What more is there to want? Music:
The music was OK but probably my personal least favorite of the 2D games
Graphics:
16 bit. Not much more to say other than the most colorful I've seen of games that came out at this time.
Jerks Conclusion:
This game was old school. I loved it. It was one of my first games that I got with SEGA genesis. I beat this game in 4 days after like 24 tries back in those days. Played it the night prier to the night of righting this review and it took me 45 min. And I was taking my time to do it as well. Any way I gave this game 8 out of 10 or a 3.5 out of 5