Even better than the first

User Rating: 9.8 | Shining Force II: Inishie no Fuuin GEN
The first time i ever played a shining force game is when i played one of the sega smash packs in which i played the sega classic rpg, "Shining Force". At first i thought it would be another not very much fun old rpg, but i played over and over, and as i got further into the story and the game, the style and the overall game had to be the greatest rpg i'd ever play in my life. As i played the deep and difficult game i finally beat it. I sat there thinking if there would be another shining force game out there and nonetheless there were a lot more. I finally got Shining Force 2, of course i loved it right away, who would not love a shining force game. As i got further into the game i could not stop playing it. The story was great and it was even more difficult than the original (well you could set it at any difficulty). It's about a boy named Bowie (that's the default name) who is a student of a person named Sir Astral who is one of the wisest men you could ever meet. Anyways, he ends up being the chosen one who is to carry the two shards of good and evil. He ends up going on a huge quest to save the world from being devoured by the king of the devils, Zeon... He ends up meeting new people who join his force with a variety of powers, some strong some surprisingly weak. Like any other Sega games the graphics were great for its time. I'm not going to tell you the end of the story you'll just have to play the game to find out...