This game is like Grand Theft Auto and South Park for kids.

User Rating: 6 | Shadow the Hedgehog (Player's Choice) GC

My 12th review after Star Fox Adventures.

This game is and isn't a Sonic game. I played it at my cousin's house before and the reason why gamers did not like it's maybe because of the terrible controls, awful camera, no target locks, and they're making Shadow with guns and the characters cursing. What's good about it because of good music, the fun, and several paths to take through the game. Those are what I like about this game. Anyway, this game is about Black Doom, the leader of the Black Arms and the villain of the game who tells Shadow to find 7 Chaos Emeralds and bring them to him. You have the choice to be a Hero or Dark side. When your hero gauge is full, you have the power to use the Chaos Control. When your dark gauge is full, you have the power to use the Chaos Blast. This game gets a C--. Here the results:

Voice-acting 3/10: More Jason Griffith but what's worse, Shadow says "Damn" and "Hell". The characters swearing really must be just like South Park.

Game-play 6/10: The game-play is so so not one of the best! The level design also is not one of the worst but not one of the best.

Graphics 10/10: The graphics and animation are very cool.

Controls 1/10: Yeah, the controls might be terrible, and of course, the camera might be as awful as the controls, not to mention there is no target locks.

Sound/Music 10/10: Really good music!

Lasting Appeal 6/10: There can be some problems about the game like the controls, camera, level design and no target locks.

Overall, Shadow The Hedgehog is not a bad game, but not one of the best! I find Sonic Unleashed on the PS3/360 better!

The Good:

-Addicting music

-Terrific graphics

-Cool cover since Sonic 2006's cover

-Black Doom is actually a likable villain

The Bad:

-Terrible controls

-Awful camera

-No target lock-ons, like seriously why doesn't this have any lock-ons? Many shooting games do but not this one though

The cover is also really cool to stare at since Sonic The Hedgehog 2006's cover. You'll have to consider giving it a try before buying it. That's the end of my review. Have a nice day!

Shadow The Hedgehog gets a 6 out of 10!

-sonic_rareware8