One of the best XBLA games to date.

User Rating: 8.5 | Schizoid X360
When they say this game is geared towards the multiplayer, they weren't kidding. Schizoid is a great combination of simplicity, strategy, and frustration. when playing the multiplayer, you definitely have to work together to figure out the best way to get past a level, and it just gets harder and harder.

Also what I like are the different types of enemies and obstacles you have to deal with. Torpex did an excellent job with this game, and no doubt my buddy and I are hooked on it.

As for the big explosions getting in the way of your view, I really don't see this as a problem. The only big explosion you see is when on of your ships die, and it fills up the screen. The good news is during that time, you are invincible for a bit so you are able to figure out what things look like around you so you can get back on track.

In the end, if you are looking the a great game for you and a buddy to play that is easy to pick up and play the first time you try it, yet will still find a way to test your strategy skills, this is it. For single player games, look for something else.