Outrageous fun, and a fresh approach to modern gaming.

User Rating: 9 | Saints Row 2 (Collector's Edition) X360
This game goes back to the roots of Grand theft auto 1 and 2, being outrageous, but to much so that it is embarrassing to play. so much great game-play has been lost in the increasing seriousness of modern gaming, and this game is a look back at how gaming could be what it is, unreal and doing something you could never do in you everyday life. The only problem i find is the multiplayer, the need to lose all the strong arm stuff and really work on co-op. Like making it actually drop-in co-op, where at any time, even in the middle of a mission you can have a buddy join you to increase the mayhem you can cause at any time. There are also a few glitches i have ran into, though they are few and far between, like getting into a car and the controls locking rendering me stuck forcing me to reload my game. animations are done very well, but the voices you can chose are very limited and are sound strange on most of the character models i made, but the actual customizations are very in-depth and allow you to make any type of gang leader you could imagine.