Fix Ryse: Son of Rome Errors and Remap the Keys TUTORIAL
Gamespot presents a new tutorial on how to fix the most common errors and crashes in the Ryse: Son of Rome game and how to Remap the Keys.The most common Ryse Son of Rome Errors are: Random Crashes, Game won’t Start/Launch, Freezes and the annoying thing with the keys remap.
new-cheats.com team managed to develop a patch to fix all these errors and remap the keys.Below you can find a tutorial on how to use it and a download link from where you can download our patch.
Download the Ryse: Son of Rome Errors Fix Patch from here:
How to use Ryse Son of Rome Errors Fix Patch:
1) Download the patch from the links above.
2) Select the folder where you have installed the game (if you have the game on steam the folder isC/Program Files X86/Steam/SteamApps/common)
3) Select your graphics card: Nvidia or AMD
4) From the ‘Errors’ box in the right select your errors you want to fix: Fix Crashes, Fix Game won’t start, Fix Freezes and Remap the Keys
5) Click Verify&Patch and wait until the ‘Successfully’ message appears.Now you can play the game!
If you encounter any problems with our patch or if you have other errors please contact us and we will help you fix the game.We hope that our patch will work for you too and that you will be able to play the game.