This game is just a simple "bore you in to membership."There are MUCH better options for mmos out there.

User Rating: 4 | RuneScape WEB
Well, before I convinced my mom to let me buy World of Warcraft, I needed a free alternative to keep me busy. I got a free account, and I was amazed at how many people auctally played this! It said like, 200k online. 200k people that were online have GREAT PATIANCE to keep playing this mess... First off, combat: You will click the attack button, wait 30sec for ur guy to kill the monster, and loot it. OH WAIT, guess the loot, BONES?!?! Second off: Traveling: You will spend countless hours pounding the dirt. (walking) and occasionly encounter a random event that teles u to a random place.(more walking). If u need to know more, here it is: third: Skills: Ok this is the best part of the game (still not on par). You just waste time grinding countless recources so that you can cook a SLICE OF PIE??!!??!! If you still gotta know more, here it is: The quests are the worst aspect. They leave you with no clue on what to do. So, enjoy running halfway across the world and realize theres a river in ur way so u run back and take the other path:NOT FUN! Well i played this for about 1 hour until i realized that it doesnt get better. That pretty much sums it up....