Awful...

User Rating: 1 | RuneScape Classic WEB

So I decided to start playing after 2 years, and once I logged in I noticed some very disturbing things. For example, I paid for a membership 2 years ago, I earned A LOT of skill progress in skills I specifically remember leveling, and now all of that progress is mysteriously missing. I also noticed quite a few of my personal items were missing, along with quest items. Another thing, some of the quests I had finished are no longer highlighted in green because my skill requirements for the quest are no longer available, therefore resetting my quest progress as well. I've been with RS since it was in beta testing, and I am extremely disappointed in the lack of customer service the Jagex team provides these days. It was an almost impossible task to get a hold of them, since their "Help Center" did not list my problem, nor did it do any good. I hoped by chance they would respond to a complaint on their twitter, or google+ pages, which luckily they did. The only problem I have here is the way they dealt with the situation. They sent me a response saying that "There is no evidence to show that you acquired the levels in the skills you mentioned. The account (username) which is linked to your account has the levels you described. If you would like information on how to recover your account please visit (yadayada)." First of all that is my boyfriend's account (we share the same laptop), and second of all that doesn't tell me why all of my skills and information from 2 years ago mysteriously vanished. Even my boyfriend noticed the missing progress. I tried to argue my point further but have yet to see a response from Jagex and it's been 1 month. They obviously didn't try, or they didn't dig deep enough into their records, because the membership I paid for 2 years ago was basically a cleverly devised plan to steal my money then wipe my account progress. I've been with Runescape since it was in BETA and you would think they would treat someone like with a little more respect. Jagex has become extremely corrupt, which is ridiculous to say the least because the majority of their fanbase is gone. Barely anyonee plays Runescape anymore. So basically Jagex is telling me I imagined paying for a subscription 2 years ago, and I completely imagined working my butt off earning all of that progress. So apparently I'm crazy now. Never playing that awful game again.